These Stylish Hiking Shoes Easily Go from Trail to … Anywhere
Our favorite hiking shoes offer more than comfort.
Meet your new favorite utility hikers.
We’re all about a shoe that can transition right off the trail to the mountainside brewery, from the rocky cliffs above the ocean to the coffee shop overlooking the waves. This season’s latest footwear achieves that in spades.
Breathability? Check. Versatility? Check. Durability? Check, check, check. Here are some standouts:
We only recommend things we love. If you buy something through our site, we might earn a commission.
1. Hoka’s Trail Code GTXutilizes a new kind of foam to take the edge off your hikes, while still staying lightweight for steady climbing. $170
2. Deckers x Lab offers a KO-Z Chukka SDE Wedge 2in water-repellant suede, so you don’t have to worry about traversing streams. $190
(Keep scrolling for more)
3. Erem’s Xerocolehiking boot is made for treks in desert landscapes, thanks to breathable canvas and leather, plus protective tread. $190
4. Comfort meets traction in Danner’s Mountain Overlooksneakers that are just as stylish as they are supportive. $170
5. Versatile and lightweight, La Sportiva’s Ultra Raptor II Mid GTXsports a waterproof lining and grippy tread, plus they’re comfortable enough to take you from trail to table. $175
Bonus:Kāma’s portable platforms fold up into the shape of honeycomb, creating a versatile space for yoga or just pulling on your boots. $220