Chop, Grind, Spiralize, and More: KitchenAid Is Offering Discounted Prices on 5 of Our Favorite Attachments
If you've ever baked cookies or cake at home, you likely used a KitchenAid mixer to do so. The beloved appliance has been around for decades and continues to be a household name thanks to its durability and versatile attachments. While many people purchase mixers for baking, did you know you can use it to make ice cream, spiralize vegetables, grind meat, and more? With the right attachment your stand mixer can perform a handful of cooking tasks.
If you're ready to unlock the full potential of your mixer, now is the perfect time to shop. KitchenAid is currently offering discounted prices on its popular accessories. Beat the heat this summer and add the KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment ($89.99, originally $99.99, kitchenaid.com). Or make it easier to slice and spiralize all of your seasonal produce with the KitchenAid 7 Blade Spiralizer Plus with Peel, Core, and Slice ($114.99, originally $129.99, kitchenaid.com).
With the brand's many attachments, your stand mixer becomes a multifunctional appliance that you'll use for more than just baking. Ahead, find all of our favorite marked-down KitchenAid attachments to shop now.
Shop the Best KitchenAid Attachments:
- KitchenAid Food Processor with Commercial Style Dicing Kit, $179.99 (was $199.99)
- KitchenAid Refurbished Food Grinder Attachment, $24.99 (was $39.99)
- KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment, $89.99 (was $99.99)
- KitchenAid 7 Blade Spiralizer Plus with Peel, Core, and Slice, $114.99 (was $129.99)
- KitchenAid Sifter and Scale Attachment, $114.99 (was $129.99)